Welcome to Dublin University Harriers and Athletic Club. This site is intended for all people interested in athletics in Trinity. Full of
up to date information concerning results, training, people, achievements, social activities, news, and of course Club Photos! this
page hopes to provide an insight into present day DUHAC.
For information on our new training schedule, check here.
To keep up to date with club activities and training, subscribe to the club email.
See our DUHAC facebook page and our Alumni facebook page
- Summer DUHAC
- Posted by: Vincent O'Sullivan on Sat May 4th 18:36:56 2013
Hi folks, Vinny here. Hope exams/thesis/invigilation are going well. Training will continue throughout the summer for those who will be sticking around. The t More...
- **DUHAC Weekly Email** - AGM Wednesday 17th 7pm
- Posted by: Irene Gorman on Mon Apr 15th 17:36:37 2013
Hiiii DUHACers, It is with a heavy heart that we send on this committee's last email of the year. What a year it's been, finishing off with a fa More...
- DUHAC Alumni Newsletter
- Posted by: Cathal O'Donovan on Tue Apr 9th 11:03:30 2013
DU Harriers and Athletic Club Alumni Newsletter 2013 is available here. More...
- Varsities, AGM Postponed, Nomination Season
- Posted by: Garret Dunne on Mon Apr 8th 10:46:25 2013
Runners, throwers, walkers and jumpers, The weekend is nearly upon us. This Friday and Saturday (12/13 Apr), Duhac will compete in the Intervarsity Track and F More...
- Having a DUHAC Easter!
- Posted by: Attie Papas on Mon Apr 1st 17:51:00 2013
Hello DUHACers, We hope you've all had a wonderful (and chocolate-filled) Easter weekend, and DUHAC have prepared a busy, calorie-busting few weeks for yo More...